Export-It Plus System Requirements
- Export-It Plus software functions correctly under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 95, or higher, which meets Microsoft's requirements for the Windows® version (e.g. Pentium class, or higher, with 32 megabytes of RAM for Windows 95).
- Minimum SVGA (800x600, 256 color) display capability
- Integration requires Export-It statutory documentation software.
- Minimum of 90 megabytes of free disk space.
- A printer if you require a hard copy of your EDI documents. Or a print renderer (e.g. PDF, EPS or XPS) if documents are to be captured electronically.
- Multi-user installations require a Local Area Network [LAN] using a protocol supported by the Windows® versions in use (e.g. TCP/IP, NetBIOS/SMB or Novell) with Windows Printer and File Sharing support.
Export-It Software Costs, Training & Support
- To license the software (Network Windows® Version) with comprehensive on-line help file and installation instructions, the cost starts from $275 (incl. GST) for the PRA and FI facilities, and increases should you require RFPs and/or EDNs.
- A monthly maintenance charge is mandatory to enable use of Export-It and starts from $27.50 (incl. GST) and increases depending on your requirements. This maintenance fee entitles your site to the use of all levels of Helpdesk and all future updates of Export-It.
- If using Syscob's secure Dial-Up EDI Service [DUES] network a monthly electronic mailbox rental fee is charged for months where you use the service, which allows you to send and receive messages through Syscob's fast and secure dial-up system. This is a flat rate fee for access and there is also a traffic-based usage fee. Other communications service providers may have their own fee structures for their service.
There are two high levels of support for Export-It:
- Software application issues are handled by Syscob. And a comprehensive online help file comes with the Windows® version.
- Communication related problems (e.g. connecting problems) are handled by the communications supplier (e.g. ISP Helpdesk or Syscob if using DUES).
Syscob Pty Ltd is well known to many in the meat and livestock industry. It has for the past few years been supplying a multi-commodity commercial documentation package to various segments of the export industry, and is now established in a number of sites. Details of this package, known as Export-It Plus can be obtained from Syscob Pty Ltd or on this website.