- To license the software (Network Windows® Version) with comprehensive on-line help file and installation instructions, the cost starts from $275 (incl. GST) for the PRA and FI facilities, and increases should you require RFPs and/or EDNs.
- A monthly maintenance charge is mandatory to enable use of Export-It and starts from $27.50 (incl. GST) and increases depending on your requirements. This maintenance fee entitles your site to the use of all levels of Helpdesk and all future updates of Export-It.
- If using Syscob's secure Dial-Up EDI Service [DUES] network a monthly electronic mailbox rental fee is charged for months where you use the service, which allows you to send and receive messages through Syscob's fast and secure dial-up system. This is a flat rate fee for access and there is also a traffic-based usage fee. Other communications service providers may have their own fee structures for their service.
There are two high levels of support for Export-It:
- Software application issues are handled by Syscob. And a comprehensive online help file comes with the Windows® version.
- Communication related problems (e.g. connecting problems) are handled by the communications supplier (e.g. ISP Helpdesk or Syscob if using DUES).
Syscob Pty Ltd is well known to many in the meat and livestock industry. It has for the past few years been supplying a multi-commodity commercial documentation package to various segments of the export industry, and is now established in a number of sites. Details of this package, known as Export-It Plus can be obtained from Syscob Pty Ltd or on this website.