Export-It has been developed by ourselves along similar lines to our very popular Meatcom software which, since it's introduction in 1991, is still being used by the majority of the Australian meat industry. Export-It and Meatcom are Australia's most popular EXDOC interface software and enables you to communicate your intention to export goods out of Australia with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service's (AQIS) EXDOC system and/or Australian Customs Service's (ACS) CMR ICS systems via standard phone lines or the Internet. It conforms to all of ACS's and AQIS's rules and therefore handles non-meat products (i.e. dairy, eggs, inedible meat, fish, grain, horticulture, wool, skins & hides) perfectly, as allowed by each agency.
Export-It is now released as a Windows version and will function on Windows 95, 98/98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Server2008 or Win7
If your number of shipments is small, it may be worth while using an agent. Syscob Pty Ltd offers such an EDI Agency Service.
- User friendly menu driven interface (easy to learn and navigate)
- Only two entry screens for both ACS and AQIS messages (fast data entry)
- Uses SMTP/POP3 email or a dial-up secure and fast message network for the price of a local call anywhere in Australia.
- Constantly being updated and enhanced as the AQIS and ACS rules change.
- Unique ability to compress electronic messages reducing traffic costs [if any].
- Ability to upload/download an ASCII File to/from Export-It.