- Export-It Plus software functions correctly under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 95, or higher, which meets Microsoft's requirements for the Windows® version (e.g. Pentium class, or higher, with 32 megabytes of RAM for Windows 95).
- Minimum SVGA (800x600, 256 color) display capability
- Integration requires Export-It statutory documentation software.
- Minimum of 90 megabytes of free disk space.
- A printer if you require a hard copy of your EDI documents. Or a print renderer (e.g. PDF, EPS or XPS) if documents are to be captured electronically.
- Multi-user installations require a Local Area Network [LAN] using a protocol supported by the Windows® versions in use (e.g. TCP/IP, NetBIOS/SMB or Novell) with Windows Printer and File Sharing support.